- Year - enter a year to be searched (between -222 and 1911), such as 555, or -123.
- Reign Period - enter the reign period name in Chinese Characters (simplified or traditional) using UTF-8 input method.
- Ruler Name - enter the ruler name in Chinese Characters (simplified or traditional) using UTF-8 input method.
- Period - select a period from the drop down list to limit the query to a particular period.
- Combinations of any inputs are okay.
- Leaving all input blank won't work.
Disclaimer: The Chinese Chronology Table has been compiled from several online sources, and all dates were checked against the appendix "Zhongguo lishi jinianbiao" found in the third volume of the "Ci Hai, 1965 Xinbianben" edition. The editor makes no claim for the accuracy or veracity of the contents, but provides the table for those interested as a simple reference tool. Users of the table should verify specific dates using your own best sources before relying on them in your work.
Download: You may download the Chinese Reign Periods table for your personal use from the CHGIS Downloads page.